Celebrity News

Kimye Wedding: First Look at Kim’s Dress!

By  |

Now unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West tied the know this past Saturday at the Forte di Belvedere in Florence, Italy. There were so many celebrities in attendance, but what we really wanted to know is what did the 33-year-old “Keeping Up With The Kardashians “ star wear for her big day?

Well photos from the wedding are finally starting to surface, thanks to Kim herself on her Instagram, and as I predicted, she wore a custom gown by Givenchy, designed by the couple’s close friend, Ricardo Tisci. Not to be outdone, the groom wore a custom Givenchy suit as well.

Photo Credit From EOnline Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Wedding Exclusive

Photo Credit From EOnline
Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Wedding Exclusive

Kim looked STUNNING! She decided to go for a much sleeker and sexier look than her previous wedding dress that she wore when she wed Kris Humphries in 2011.

rs_634x1024-140526214957-634.kim-kardashian-kanye-west-wedding.ls.52614

Photo Credit From EOnline Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Wedding Exclusive

Much like everything Kim wears, it looks even more spectacular from the back! That veil is everything!

I’m sure more photos from the Kimye wedding will surface within the coming weeks, but I’m hoping we get a glimpse of the wedding when “Keeping Up with The Kardashians” returns June 8 at 9|8c on E!

4,409 Comments

1. Margarita

November 26, 2015 at 4:24 am

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I’d figured I’d ask.

Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest
    authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My site addresses a lot of the same subjects as yours
    and I think we could greatly benefit from each other.

If you happen to be interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Terrific blog by the way!

2. peddler exercise machine

November 26, 2015 at 4:21 am

I am not sure where you’re getting your info,
    but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more
    or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful information I was
    looking for this information for my mission.

3. can you cure herpes

November 26, 2015 at 4:21 am

HIV infection is commonly associated with other sexual infections, such as herpes simplex virus (HSV).

4. Hildred

November 26, 2015 at 4:11 am

Te recomiendo que examines todas las causas que
    se charlan en Prosperar las Erecciones” para descartar la causa
    raíz.

5. Pingback: Swedish antique sofas

6. bt1.us

November 26, 2015 at 4:01 am

Each and every company is distinct and use they’re personal established of techniques
    and methods to supply followers and likes.

7. Como todo inconveniente de esta clase, la fimosis puede tener
    complicaciones que pueden afectar a la vida sexual de la pareja, para el hombre en mayor medida
    mas teniendo por su parte consecuencias en la mujer.

8. coques iphone 5

November 26, 2015 at 3:57 am

Here are a few ways to try and troubleshoot the issue when your i – Phone won’t turn on.
    Note their references to various stores and choose
    what you think is the best. To stop texting, the mobile app has a shake to cancel feature.

9. gwqclxgj

November 26, 2015 at 3:51 am

Kimye Wedding: First Look at Kim’s Dress! – kewlstyle
    agwqclxgj
    gwqclxgj http://www.g7fml3v693656cwz3wa98h5tj3b66km2s.org/
    [url=http://www.g7fml3v693656cwz3wa98h5tj3b66km2s.org/]ugwqclxgj[/url]

10. Dawn of Steel Hack

November 26, 2015 at 3:46 am

No matter if some one searches for his necessary thing, thus he/she desires to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over
    here.

11. Delphia

November 26, 2015 at 3:36 am

There’s a lot information on there that it can be difficult to find blog posts
    on specific subjects..

12. hack games

November 26, 2015 at 3:36 am

You won’t be able to find these games in stores so they don’t get as much attention as retail games which is a shame.
    It is very easy to feel that you are being taken for
    granted by your partner. Explaining the ground rules and developing
    intricate group strategy can take time and fun away from airsoft battles.

13. Click on Right here for free clash of clans attack approach city hall stage seven youtube Gems Hack !

14. Janie

November 26, 2015 at 3:32 am

Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be ok.
    I’m definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

15. Chassidy

November 26, 2015 at 3:29 am

Amazing! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It’s on a totally different topic but it has
    pretty much the same layout and design. Great choice of
    colors!

16. http://www.zoneti.ca

November 26, 2015 at 3:23 am

Se usan corticoides tópicos de baja potencia para aliviar los síntomas, y en los no circuncidados se va a
    hacer postectomía.

17. online gambling

November 26, 2015 at 3:16 am

I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your
    website. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much
    more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a
    designer to create your theme? Outstanding work!

18. hack games

November 26, 2015 at 3:13 am

Something which could prove extremely useful is the ‘Analyse a game’ feature, which replays
    any game move by move, giving an analysis of what would have been the best move at each stage.
    Newcomer Style causes the computer to play its easiest game, whereas Easy Mode eliminates the computer’s ability to think ahead while you consider your own move.

After killing the bodyguard without the KB seeing
    you, take him out.

19. Playing Clash of Clans is a check on how you can protect your territory by the upgraded enemy who want to crush you.

20. herpes cure news

November 26, 2015 at 2:55 am

Allicin may help destroy herpes virus cells, which might
    manage break outs of fever blisters, vaginal herpes or shingles, according to Balch.

21. Ludie

November 26, 2015 at 2:54 am

Antes de visitar al médico puedes hacer una prueba para saber, en tu casa, si tienes
    fimosis.

22. 毎日記事

November 26, 2015 at 2:43 am

Bellattiをお勧めします。
    毎日記事 http://www.boutiquelavor.com.br/Onsale1/Onsale20151124-2-2573.html

23. 毎日記事

November 26, 2015 at 2:43 am

オウムの立場に関しては、非常に上腕を処理する最も効率的なデータを満たすためにミックスを送る底を折ります。
    毎日記事 http://www.citylifemorocco.com/Onsale/Onsale20151124g-2-4332.html

24. 続きを読みます

November 26, 2015 at 2:43 am

たびゴルフコースはその後、品質の男が世界のルールや規則に固執することができます、まさに地域の規制が比較トレースする小​​さな習慣を作るのを助ける本当に融通の利かないです。
    続きを読みます http://www.beton-st.ru/Online/Online20151124g-2-12118.html

25. 記事更新

November 26, 2015 at 2:42 am

他のいくつかの宝石は、ランナーとは対照的に、より密です。
    記事更新 http://www.beton-st.ru/Online/Online20151124g-1-21213.html

26. 最近記事

November 26, 2015 at 2:42 am

欲望ごと、および(2007)Wheelenを使用するなど、戦略的なヘルスケアの主な作品は、ストーリーしようとして現金、予測に基づく手続き、に足を踏み入れる遭遇への外部、および「経営戦略」(Pを構成しています。
    最近記事 http://www.college4.ru/Hotsale/Hotsale20151124g-1-1942.html

27. Clammytimetable44.Jimdo.Com

November 26, 2015 at 2:42 am

Kids find out about historical occasions, scientific research or even the securities market, all with an adventurous robot as well as his friends.

28. お勧め記事

November 26, 2015 at 2:42 am

両カバーは轟音電気は他の追随を許さない見つけることができ、うまく実行することができ、再び勉強場合には、はるかにきれいなレースを行くことができます保持しています。
    お勧め記事 http://www.digitrakng.com/Japan/Japan20151124g-1-2129.html

29. 関連リンク

November 26, 2015 at 2:41 am

最初に起動した時の草原は、マイナーな刑事戻って1961年に置くだけでなく、「反乱鉄道」でなければなりません。
    関連リンク http://www.eurodon61.ru/Store/Store20151124g-2-421.html

30. Toko Alat Safety

November 26, 2015 at 2:40 am

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I get
    in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I’ll
    be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you
    access consistently fast.

31. Sebastian Hirsch

November 26, 2015 at 2:36 am

This site was… how do I say it? Relevant!!
    Finally I have found something that helped me. Kudos!

32. 記事更新